The organization of the XTC Italy 4X4 is now in full swing for the 2015 season.
Nicola Bianchi has defined the dates and locations. The calendar of XTC Italy is designed to let the various team enough time to work on their cars between stages.
Below is the official calendar of the 2015 season:
- 7/8 March, Colle San Bartolomeo (Imperia)
- 11/12 April, Attimis (Udine)
- 9/10 May, Castro dei Volsci (Frosinone)
- 11/12 July, Collazzone (Perugia)
- 5/6 September, Spoleto (Perugia)
The awards of the XTC championship will be held at 4 × 4 Fest Carrara.
More info during the season.
- TRACTION 4X4: www.traction4x4.it
- EURO4X4PARTS: www.euro4x4parts.com
- 4TECHNIQUE: www.4technique.it
- MIDLAND:: www.midlandradio.it
TEXT & PHOTO: XTC Italy