I guess rockbouncing is an American sport primarily, although, as Ultra4 it has made it’s way to Europe.
So we have something special for you kids!
Here’s a french rockbouncer for sale, yes, it’s from Europe.
A French V8 buggy is waiting for you.
Scroll down and read about it, check out some photos too.
- Custom made tubular chassis
- Mercedes 5.6L V8 engine, no less than 300 horsepower
- Toyota dual transmission
- Nissan GR Y60 diffs with limited slip front and rear
- FOX racing coilovers
- Bump stops at the front
- 4 steering wheels + brand new hydraulic components. Rear wheels are controlled by an electric joystick, automatic return to center position
- Bead lock wheels and TSL Super Swamper tires
- Seats and harness approwed by FIA, bought in 2014
- 40 liter aluminium tank, fully fueled buggy weights 1610 kg
- Plus a lot of other stuff!!!
TEXT: Emilio Mocibob
PHOTO: French rockbouncer, Leboncoin France